- Tuition Fee: 300 EUR ("Early Bird" fee: 270 EUR)
- Accommodation in CEU Residence Center:
- In Single room: 28 EUR/ night / person - including breakfast
- In Shared Double room: 17 EUR/ night / person - including breakfast
- Estimated living costs: 130 - 200 EUR
Financial aid is available in the following categories:
- tuition waiver
- accommodation grant
- travel grant (full or partial)
- Participants are NOT eligible to receive financial aid if they attended two CEU funded Summer University courses within a four-year period.
- In case an applicant is accepted to two courses, which is only possible if the two courses are run consecutively, financial aid is only available for attending one course.
All packages will include the following:
- a minimum of 24 tuition hours per week
- a certificate of attendance
- access to course E-learning page (with readings, assignments, etc.)
- access to CEU facilities (Library, IT services, sports centre including the use of the indoor swimming pool, tennis courts)
- some social and cultural events depending on the course schedules (e.g. welcome and farewell reception / outings /fieldtrips / film screenings, etc.)
- Fee-Paying Package
Financial aid: N/A
Participant's own contribution: tuition, travel, accommodation, health insurance and living expenses
- April 30 (Early Bird fee)
- May 28 (Full tuition fee)
In the event of cancellation, CEU will refund the tuition fee as follows:
- Before May 28 - CEU will fully refund the tuition fee.
- Between May 28th and 14 days prior to the course starting - 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- Within 14 days of the course starting - no refund for tuition fees will be given.
- Financial Aid packages
- Tuition Waiver
Financial aid: tuition fee waived
Participant's own contribution: health insurance, travel, accommodation and living expense.
- Partial SUN Scholarship
Financial aid: tuition fee waived and free accommodation in a double room
Participant's own contribution:health insurance, travel and living expenses
- Full SUN Scholarship
Financial aid: tuition fee waived; free accommodation in a double room and a full or partial travel grant
Participant’s own contribution: health insurance and living expenses.