GLG (Gerson Lehrman Group Inc.), the world’s leading platform for professional learning is currently seeking applications from individuals/organisations for its Social Impact 2015 Fellowships. The GLG Social Impact Fellowship gives curious and ambitious nonprofit and social enterprise leaders access to peer-to-peer learning from GLG’s membership of 400,000 experts and thought leaders.
Through the platform of Social Impact Fellowship, top social sector professionals answer critical strategic and organizational questions, at no cost.
GLG is the world’s leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts.
What Fellows Receive
The Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s headquarters in New York City, where Fellows join learning community and learn how to use the GLG platform. During the convening, Fellows work with GLG to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges. In addition to curated interactions designed for Fellows and their teams, fellows will have access to GLG’s rich ongoing events offering throughout the year.
The Fellowship begins with identifying the top challenges facing Fellows’ organizations. Dedicated GLG Research Managers help design engagements around these challenges, as thought partners and resources for Fellows and their management teams. Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, roundtable discussions, teleconferences, and workshops.
- Social enterprises and nonprofits both are welcome to apply.
- Fellows must be
- Curious, committed, passionate, tireless
- Founder, Executive Director, or CEO
- Strong track record and clear vision for the organization
- Articulates high priority use cases for GLG
- Organisations must be
- Innovative model, creating demonstrable impact to date
- Ambitious, articulated goals for growth
- Faces inflection point where accelerated learning around key strategic questions will advance mission
- At least 18 months in operation, past proof-of-model phase
- Team of at least five people beyond C-suite/management.
How to Apply?
Applications are considered on rolling basis and can be submitted online.
For more information, please visit GLG Fellowships.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: