The School of Fundamental Diplomatic Skills and School of Advanced Diplomatic Skills are two weeklong summer courses designed for university students, recent graduates and young professionals who recognize the value and necessity of soft skills expected by employers and recruiters from diplomatic and international business sectors. Over 30 intensive hours, participants will engage in simulations, workshops and lectures.
- 30 hours of rigorous, hands-on workshops, simulations and lectures
- Modern techniques of instruction
- Unique combination of practice and theory
- Diverse and multicultural participants, which establishes a forum for exchanging experiences and networking. The European Academy of Diplomacy annually hosts 100s participants from more than 40 countries in our various international programs.
- Highly motivated students wishing to complement their university education
- Recent graduates wishing to develop often overlooked soft-skills necessary for work in the international community
- Young professionals looking to distinguish themselves from their peers
The program provides the participants with no or limited experience with sound basic knowledge expertise and set of soft skills, including introduction to public speaking, bilateral negotiations, fundamentals of leadership and savoir - vivre and diplomatic protocol & etiquette. SFDS provides the participants with networking opportunities with professionals and peers from the international
Bilateral Negotiations Workshop
Fundamentals of Leadership
Savoir - Vivre
Fundamentals Diplomatic Protocol & Etiquette
Public Speaking Workshop
Dates & Applications
The School of Fundamental Diplomatic Skills will be held on 18 - 22 July 2016.
All applicants will be required to submit a current CV in Europass format.
335 EUR (without accommodation) or 535 EUR (with accommodation, same gender, double occupancy rooms)
The registration fee includes 5 days of the courses, materials, coffee breaks, lunches and diploma. All participants are expected to arrange their own travel.
All classes are held at the offices of the European Academy of Diplomacy in Warsaw, Poland:
European Academy of Diplomacy
Ul. Oleandrow 6
00-629 Warsaw PL