The Royal Photographic Society is calling for entries to the International Print competition!
All genres of photography eligible.
"From the artistic to documentary, from portraiture to photojournalism, we encourage entries across a broad range of genres, using a variety of techniques including traditional photographic processes. There are no themes and photographers are invited to submit four images digitally, via the competition website".
Entrants can submit 4 images online.
The competition is open to anyone.
Entry cost for 4 images:
RPS Member - £20 per person
Non Member - £30 per person
Entry for Under 30s - £15 per person
Gold Award: £1500 + RPS Gold Medal
Under 30 Gold Award: £1500 + RPS Gold Medal
Silver Award: £750 + RPS Silver Medal
Bronze Award: £500 + RPS Bronze Medal
100 selected prints will be mounted and framed by The Royal Photographic Society and will tour to six UK venues, opening in East London's Old Truman Brewery, on Brick Lane at PHOTOBLOCK/Photomonth International Photography Festival (October 2016).
- Opens for entry: 1 March 2016
- Enter to qualify for Don McCullin signed book prize draw: 1 - 31 March 2016
- Closing date: 31 May 2016
- Competition shortlist announced: June 2016
- Deadline for shortlisted photographers to submit prints: 27 July 2016
- Print selection day: 10 August 2016
- Exhibitors and award winners announced: August 2016
- London exhibition opening at the Old Truman Brewery (Brick Lane) PHOTOBLOCK/Photomonth International Photography Festival: October 2016
- Exhibition tour: October 2016 - August 2017
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: