Résidence croisée de photographie
Photography artists residency
French Institute of Montenegro, Petrovic Njegos Foundation and OSCE (Organisation for Security and Co-Operation in Europe) invite six young photographers from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, FYROM, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia to visit a neighbour country and give a photographic record of this visited country.
The young photographers, between 18 and 30 years old, must have previous experience in photography and their own photo equipment. They will be selected by the selection committee composed of representatives of Petrovic Njegos Foundation and French Institute, as well as professional photographers. Participants will be selected on the basis of a cover letter and portfolio.
- Remuneration conditions: transport, accommodation and feeding charges assumed by the project. (Justification of expenses will be requested)
- Every young photographer shall visit a neighbouring country. The Project committee reserves the right to choose the destination of each participant. Such decision is irrevocable.
- The artist shall be mobile. They must travel through different towns of the visited country.
- The artist must be fully available in the designated country during the 11 days (plus round trip) residency.
- The artists must have their own photography equipment.
- To empower six selected young persons to discover a neighbor country through its diversity, culture, people etc and make photographic records of it.
- To enable a large audience to experience this project through exhibitions and round tables.
- To promote regional cooperation and the creation of networks and friendships.
1. Copy of Passport
2. Complete and signed candidature form ( dowload model below) in French or English
3. CV and short biography in French or English
4. Cover letter (see below) in French or English
5. A portfolio of previous photography works (5 Mb maximum or link to online portfolio)
Candidature before 21 May 2017 to email@example.com
e-mail title: Candidature/Country of Origin/First and Last Name
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.