SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- For foreign students from countries out of European Union, pursuing PhD studies or follow-up master studies at our partner universities, primarily study programs in technical and natural science
- Start-up scholarship 7000 Czech crown monthly (approx. 250 EUR) and advisory service
- Good knowledge of Czech language required
- Applications accepted from 1st December 2015 till 31st January 2016.
The programme includes also CZECH CENTRES at our partner foreign universities. Courses of Czech language, cultural events and advisory service regarding study possibilities in Brno are provided.
4 BASIC APPLICATION STEPS:
- 1st December 2014 – 31st January 2015: submitting on-line applications for scholarship
- February – June 2015: submitting applications at universities (applicant is obliged to watch the deadlines, each faculty has different conditions and deadlines)
- May – July 2015: entrance exams/interview at universities
- End of June 2015: final selection of scholarship holders. The selection is done by an independent selection committee consisting of vice-rectors of our partner universities.
Each applicant must have good knowledge of Czech language before arrival to be able to pass entrance exam at university and start studying in Czech straight after their arrival in Brno.
During the studies there is a possibility to attend complimentary courses to improve your language level -these are NOT intensive preparatory courses for beginners!! Courses are offered by Centre for Foreigners Brno, by SOZE and by some universities, too.
Tel: +420 725 745 596