New call for talent
Win fantastic prizes and make your work visible worldwide!շ
New call for talent
Let your creativity flow and create the Navigator Students 2016 packaging edition.
Win fantastic prizes and make your work visible worldwide!
Let your creativity flow and design the new Navigator Students packaging, according to the project guidelines and specifications. Remember to apply Navigator Students brand values, but be original. While it needs to be Navigator Students, be sure to leave your own fingerprint.
REGISTER & PARTICIPATE
Fill in the registration form and submit the design proposal by uploading the project file according to the specifications.
Optional: submit the making-of file (in case you want to apply to the best making-of prize).
Don’t forget to read carefully the “rules” area and always keep in mind that the design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area. It must allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours and the work must be submitted as JPG file (598x845px 72dpis RGB - 5Mb Max).
The Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest begins on the 11th of January 2016 and ends on the 11th of March 2016. All entries must be submitted no later than 7 p.m. Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT), on March 11th, 2016. Navigator reserves the right to extend the competition deadline without formal notice.
There are a couple of rules to comply with but don’t let these limit your creativity!
- SHOULD ALLOW FOR CMYK PRINTING
- DEVELOPED WITHIN AN A4 BASE
- SHOULD NOT HAVE PAPER CUTTING/FOLDING
- MUST COMPLY WITH THE NAVIGATOR STUDENTS BRAND VALUES
Eligibility & Rules
Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest is open to all individuals over 18 years of age
- 1st PHASE SUBMISSION
- The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area.
- The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours.
- The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding.
- Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB - 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the contest website.
- In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory: - Navigator logo
- - The word Students
- - The 80 g.m-2 reference
- Download the necessary files
- The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – we want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative and fun.
- Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb.
- Short summary (200 words or less) of the concept inspiration will be valued. All texts must be submitted in English, to facilitate the judging process.
- Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes.
- Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. Navigator will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- Winners agree to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
- Entries received after the 11th of March 2016 will not be considered valid.
- Navigator will select 30 projects, from the total eligible proposals, as Dreams 2016 edition finalists.
- The shortlisted proposals (30 in total) selected by Navigator will be revealed on the 1st of April at navigatordreams.com and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- The participants shortlisted will be notified by e-mail and will have until the 9th of April to send, by e-mail, all files in digital editable format (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or PSD), in high resolution, respecting all necessary elements and technical requirements for CMYK printing. If the required files are not received until that deadline, the proposal will be disqualified.
- The 30 projects shortlisted will be assessed by an independent jury, who will elect the winners based on: 1º Creativity and originality of the idea;
- 2º Concept Relevance;
- 3º Alignment with Navigator Student Brand Personality;
- Jurors will not be made aware of the identity of any candidate until the voting process is concluded and decisions have been made, to eliminate any possible bias.
- 3rd PHASE WINNERS
- Winners will be announced on the 15th of April at navigatordreams.com and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- Winners will also be notified by e-mail. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by a Navigator’s representative. When not possible, Navigator will guarantee its delivery by DHL.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) in the promotion and communication of the Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design contest.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) commercially, as well in the communication of the Navigator Students product.
- Navigator reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the winning proposals in order to guarantee that these meet the production and legal requirements (for retail sales) of Navigator Students.
- Decisions made by the jury are final.
For additional queries please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
1st PHASE | SUBMISSION
11th of January 2016 – 11th of March 2016 submissions deadline: 7 pm GMT
2nd PHASE | SHORTLIST
1st of April 2016 shortlist announcement
2nd of April 2016 - 9th of April 2016 shortlisted candidates to sent all materials as per RULE nº2 (2nd Phase)
3rd PHASE | WINNERS
15th of April 2016 winner announcement will be made on the 15th of April 2016
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: