Human Population Dynamics: Births, Deaths and Migrations
Explore the impact of births, deaths and migrations on us as citizens, on our societies, and the environment.
What you'll learn
You will learn:
- how births, movements, and deaths are defined and measured in population studies;
- ways to “visualize” a population’s age-sex structure and its implications for various social structures and institutions;
- why data is the life-blood of demography;
- to ask the right kinds of questions in relating the population variables to other significant societal and personal events and changes;
- about the environmental impact of human populations and their activities;
- what policies have been implemented to deal with the three demographic variables.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.