Cascade Consultants is seeking to hire Talent Acquisition and Identification Specialist for a client company.
Experienced Talent Acquisition & Identification Specialist to help the company find and retain excellent employees. He/she will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Delivery of country recruitment ensuring targets achievement for new hires performance and retention and in line with the company’s KBIs
- Proactive Talent Mapping for key positions and early talent level; Partnerships and relationships built with potential talent/ pools
- Assessment, Acceleration and Development Center delivery: staffing as per Acquisition and Development Center recommendations, promotability after talent programs, performance and retention of newly promoted
- Build Talent Acquisition and Identification organizational capability: Line Managers’ assessment programs and interviewing skills
- Long term Talent Acquisition planning: provides analyses, forecasts and trends from external market
- Employer branding: take steps to ensure positive candidate experience, lead and execute in collaboration with the Public relations and communications team
- 2 years of proven experience as talent acquisition (recruitment) manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Positive change agent with proficient influencing skills
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PPT)
- Fluent English, Russian and Armenian
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases is desired
- HR Certification is a plus
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: email@example.com: Please indicate the title of the position "Talent Acquisition and Identification Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.