- Creating the visual language for PicsArt’s user experience and interaction design;
- Creating a visual design language for a wide range of activities including labs projects, social, discovery, collaboration, engagement and communication;
- Contributing assets and solutions to usability studies that validate design goals;
- Identifying and creatively solving usability edge cases pertaining to responsive design and different device and display types;
- Working with engineering, product, and design leads to painstakingly craft pixel-perfect designs that delight hundreds of millions of people;
- Developing solutions for PicsArt marketing, brand and visual content needs;
- Supporting PicsArt’s community of creatives through the generation of visual assets, design materials, and content that gets posted internally to the community.
- 2+ years of experience shipping beautifully-designed consumer product for significant user bases;
- Portfolio with strong emphasis on Android and iOS phones and tablets;
- Passion for PicsArt’s mission and ways to further enrich the product while simplifying and beautifying the experience;
- Good knowledge of English.
If you are interested in joining the PicsArt team and meet the requirements listed above, please send your updated CV in PDF format, as well as portfolio and any examples of your work in UI/UX area to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please write application for MOBILE VISUAL UI/UX DESIGNER. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.