The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an energetic and talented Communication Specialist to join the communications team. You have to write and produce various types of content for the center’s communication channels, to manage our social media accounts, to work with media and to enjoy all of the above. This role requires a high level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Write, edit, proofread and translate various types of articles on a wide range of topics for the official website tumo.org
- Update content at tumo.org, using the website administration tools
- Manage the center’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our mission
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media, create announcements, prepare posters/presentations’ content
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Track the media coverage and social media discussions on the center’s activity
- Work alongside communication team’s other members to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our goals.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, research and develop media contacts.
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for the management.
- Give tours to Tumo’s guests when necessary
- Write and send out internal communication messages aligned with Tumo’s corporate style and tone of voice to the staff
- Participate in the development and launch of corporate events and activities
- Manage current internal communication channels (newsletters, emails/memos, announcements, etc.)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job