Yerevan Administrative Assistant (short term replacement, 3 to 6 months)
Provision of administrative, logistics and programmatic support services to Marz/ADP, including assistance in coordination of information flow, contribution to operational efficiency and effectiveness. The Administrative Assistant plays an integral role in the flow of information into, through and out of the ADP and is the first point of contact for anyone contacting program.
(short-term replacement, 3 to 6 months)
- Greet visitors, community members when they enter the office.
- Provide information or referral to the proper ADP staff.
- Answer phone with enthusiasm and professional manner and direct telephone call to the proper ADP/Marz staff, take message/pass message to staff and provide information to the caller.
- Keep minutes of all meetings in ADP office (staff, community, other).
- Assist with copying, filing, record keeping and other administrative support.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing correspondence, responsible for receiving and sending off documents to the National Office and other addressees.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Requirements
- Higher education
- Previous work experience with an NGO
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain relationship with the community.
- Strong coordination skills
- Computer literacy (WORD, EXCEL, INTERNET, e-mail)
- Ability to use accounting, spreadsheet and word application, software database
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job