Details about the program
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Dates: 20–26 November, 2016
Target group: 18-26 year old participants from Germany, Ukraine and Russia
Application Deadline: 30th of September 2016, 23.59 CET
What role do the youth and civil societies play in easing tensions between states? How does media affect our perception of other countries? How do young people feel and what do they think on the other side of the conflict? These and many other questions are raised in our three-year youth project designed by youth from three different countries –– Trilateral Youth Forum “Germany, Russia, Ukraine: A Common Future?”. Our goal is to provide youth with a platform to discuss, doubt, raise questions, share some very different at times opinions but trying to define common challenges and ways to overcome them together at the end. Would it be an academic or a policy problem, social or cultural issue, we welcome you to shape agenda with us. This year in Kyiv we plan the final 3rd edition of the Forum. And we invite you to participate in mutually respectful discussions with experts to discover new ways of strengthening the ties between our societies. If you are keen on meeting active like-minded students and young professionals from Germany, Russia and Ukraine to create common youth and social-oriented projects, apply for the III TYF and join our multinational young community in our search for a better common future.
- Application form is to be filled out online (See in the "Further official information" below.)
- Essay on one of topics of the Forum (up to 3000 characters, spaces included; please use the online application form)
- Age: 18-26 years
- Nationality: Germany, Russia, Ukraine
What is covered?
Organizers cover accommodation and meals for the Forum days.
Travel costs can be partly reimbursed:
- German participants: up to 200 Euro
- Ukrainian participants: up to 50 Euro
- Russian participants: up to 200 Euro
* There is a participation fee of 30€. In case of additional fundraising the participation fee will be reimbursed.
Submission deadline for applications: 30th of September 2016, 23.59 CET
All applicants will be notified about the decision via email until mid-October 2016.
For more information click "Further official information" below.