You are eligible for the #hostwriterPrize if your piece was
- published by July 31st 2015,
- more than one journalist has contributed to the story and if you have
- used hostwriter during the research
1. Describe your project (350 words max)
2. Describe your collaboration, also focussing on how it enhanced your journalistic project (350 words max)
3. How did you use hostwriter?
4. Submit a list of applicants: Names, ages, addresses, a link to each hostwriter proﬁ le and photos (team+project)!
5. Provide access to your ﬁ nished project!
1st Prize: 3.000€
2nd Prize: 2 000€
We accept submission from all media. We are considering two criteria: collaboration and good journalism. The projects which excel the most in these ﬁelds have the best chances. We accept pieces in all languages, but the application has to be in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic or Hebrew + an abstract in English. We want to see how the platform is used. Therefore hostwriter must have played a part in your research. However, whether you used it to get advice from a fellow journalist, stayed at a colleagues’s couch during a research trip, or even found a partner to do a collaborative cross-border story with, is completely up to you. This is why we give you time until the end of July. If you’ve got a great story, but have not used hostwriter, maybe you should consider adding a few more information to it!
Send your full application as a combined PDF until July 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve got questions beforehand, you can cont- act us via this address as well. The prize is donated by the Otto-Sprenger-Stiftung.