The Frontiers in Cancer Science (FCS) 2016, our 8th annual conference, is proudly and jointly organized by the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI Singapore), Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB), Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine), National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS) and National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS).
Serving as a platform to converge the latest cancer discoveries around the world, the meeting promises to bring groundbreaking and innovative insights to a diverse repertoire of cancer research. Learn from 30 of the foremost cancer experts as they share their newest findings and gain invaluable networking opportunities locally and internationally.
How to Register
- Please note that entry to the conference is strictly by registration only.
- Please note that entry to a single talk on a complimentary basis is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Registrations will allow admission to all scientific sessions, poster sessions, exhibition booths and lunch receptions.
- For group registrations, please contact the conference secretariat.
- Conference badges can be collected at the reception counter at the commencement of the conference.
- All registered participants are requested to display the conference badge visibly at all times during the conference for identification.
- Registration passes are strictly not transferrable.
- Unutilized registrations are strictly non-refundable.
- For group registrations, if a registered delegate has left the organization, the registration MUST BE cancelled; replacements are not allowed. The cancellation and refund policy applies.
- For all registrations, cancellations must be made latest by 15 September 2016. Cancellations are strictly not allowed after the above date.
To register, please click on the "Further official information" link below.