Flinders University :Flinders First Year Education Costs Bursaries
Opening Date: 23-12-2015
Closing Date: 09-03-2016
Flinders University has established the Flinders First Year Education Costs Bursaries to provide financial assistance to first year students.
The value of each bursary will be $2500.
Applicants for the bursaries must:
- be commencing higher education study for the first time; and
- be enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate course at Flinders University; and
- be an Australian citizen or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa; and
- be able to demonstrate financial need; and
- not be in receipt of Austudy, ABSTUDY living allowance or Youth Allowance; and
- not be in receipt of or eligible for a Commonwealth Start Up or Relocation Scholarship.
Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student Information System. Applicants will need to login and navigate to the My Scholarships tab to submit an application. Please read the how to apply page and ensure all of your personal details are up-to-date in Student Two as you will be assessed using the information in the Student System, including home and semester address, citizenship etc.
Scholarship Type: undergraduate, financial, commencing.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: