EVS Gathering is a training course with study visit elements for EVS coordinators and mentors. It is a chance to meet, learn, share and inspire each other in all aspects of EVS projects. Our special focus is put on the similarity between an EVS story and life stories of mythological heroes. We will visit different hosting organisations, share good practices and learn new approaches, tools and tricks.
Main aim and methodology
This course aims in general at personal development of participants and their inspiration from different examples, approaches and from visited hosting places. Also there is an aspect of sharing and networking for the improvement of EVS projects and for the most effective and smooth learning process of all actors. The methodology is a combination of training inputs, sharing sessions, experiential moments and excursions. The content includes both aspects - theoretical elements and practical tools and methods. The training course is designed for participants with some previous experience in the field, offers wider context and is targeting those who conduct EVS as an organic part of a life story.
• To learn methods for supporting learning, motivation and reflection during EVS projects
• To get inspiration from variety of visited organisations and diversity of participants
• To understand EVS as an integral part of one's life by comparing it to tales and myths
• To share, network and start cooperation with other participants
• To get motivation for designing a smooth and natural EVS learning story
For participants from
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czechia, Finland, Georgia, Macedonia, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine.
To APPLY go to "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: