Call for Papers
"Armenians of Jordan" Conference
Haigazian University, May 24 -27, 2016
Research papers may be presented on any of the following topics:
- The Armenian settlements/residential areas of Jordan,
- History, the church and public institutions
- Business and the market
- Arts and culture
- Schooling and education
- Social and philanthropic organizations
- Sports, politics, the Pre-Genocide era
- Armenian contribution to the Jordanian state
- Issues of integration and identity preservation
- Jordan Armenian relations with the Republic of Armenia.
e) Applicants are expected to submit an abstract of their paper by email by November 15, 2015 to the Armenian Diaspora Research Center.
f) Official confirmation of participation and acceptance of the topic will be sent by December 20, 2015.
For further details, contact: 00961 1 349230 ext. 205, or 00961 3 712058, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Haigazian University-based Armenian Diaspora Research Center is a research-oriented center for promoting academic knowledge on Middle East Armenian communities.