Codenger is a software development company which was established in 2013. It created a platform which offers the optimum recruiting system for testing programming skills of candidates. The company is a great target for investors and many IT companies. Due to the expansion of the company, new projects have been launched. Codenger Club is one of them!
The aim of Codenger Club is:
- Continues improvement and development of the company members
- Education and training for the club’s members worldwide
- Representing the company in development, youth and educational forums
- Working as place to connect talents in IT, Media, Marketing and related fields together
- Implementation of summer schools and multi-training forums around the year
- Manage and offer internships for the members at the company
- Manage student exchange programs from IT universities worldwide
Codenger Summer School
Starting from 27th of July till 31st of July, we are offering 10 places for graduated or currently enrolled students of the IT, Marketing, Media or related fields.
The training will be for free. Students just need to find their own way to Poznan, Poland. The company will offer an accommodation and food during the training period. Two selected students will have training fully funded including airline tickets.
Top 10 students will be chosen based on:
- Creativity of the promotions used
- Leadership and willingness to represent Codenger Club in their home country
- Experience and motivation to work more than 10 hours a day on projects!
- The most liked video
- The most liked photo
Topics included in the training
Condensed 5 days of training on the following:
- Marketing channels
- Programming languages
- Viral Marketing
Do all of the steps below before May 31:
- Fill in the application form and send to us (email in the form).
- Like us on Facebook. You can also follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create a material that promotes Codenger company. Please use either "Codenger" or "Codenger.com" in your work. Create one of the following:
- A creative video not more than 3 minutes long (individually or with your organization)
- Capture or design a creative photo/picture
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: