Post‐Doctoral Fellow opportunity in “Carbon Nanotubes‐based biomaterials for Neuroregeneration and MR Imaging follow‐up of the Recovery”
Deadline: September 15th 2017
Duration: 2 years
Starting date: as late as December 2017
One post‐doctoral position is available in CIC biomaGUNE (San Sebastián, Spain) under the upervision of Prof. Maurizio Prato, leader of the Carbon Bionanotechnology group, and Prof. Pedro Ramos, leader of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Lab.
General requirements for all candidates:
- PhD Degree in Chemistry obtained before 1 November 2017
- Experience in organic synthesis and chemistry of materials are essential
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team
- Co‐authorship of publications and participation in research projects
- High level of spoken and written English
- Writing, editing, and submitting research manuscripts experience
Other appreciated qualities:
• Additional experience and knowledge in electrochemistry, polymer chemistry, characterization techniques and nanotechnology
• Experience and/or knowledge in cell culture
• Guiding research projects experience
• Supervision of undergraduate, master or PhD students skills
• Communication skills
Candidates should submit an application together with a motivation letter, their CV, and the contact details of two referees to email@example.com quoting “303 PostDoc” in the e‐mail subject.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.