Cambridge English First (B1 -> B1+) early July
The course focuses on:
- expanding your vocabulary;
- increasing general conversational skills;
- developing reading skills;
- acquiring learning strategies;
- improving pronunciation;
- increasing knowledge of grammar;
- improving listening skills;
- improving writing skills.
This course is suitable for people who have reached CEFR level B1.
You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed.
Hours of self study at the institute: 12
Total study load: 50 hours
Housing through Utrecht Summer School
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: