The Drs. Rosalee G. and Raymond A. Weiss Research and Program Innovation Grants
$1,000 to seed innovation through supporting research, education, and intervention projects and programs.
Deadline: September 15, 2017
The APF Drs. Rosalee G. and Raymond A. Weiss Research and Program Innovation Grants seek to seed innovation through supporting research, education and intervention projects and programs that use psychology to solve social problems in the following priority areas:
- Understanding and fostering the connection between behavior and physical health to ensure well-being.
- Reducing stigma and prejudice to promote unity and harmony.
- Understanding and preventing violence to create a safer, more humane world.
- Supporting programs that address the long-term psychological needs of individuals and communities in the aftermath of disaster.
- Be a graduate student or early career researcher (no more than 10 years postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with a nonprofit charitable, educational or scientific institution, or governmental entity operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
APF will not consider the following requests for grants to support:
- Political or lobbying purposes.
- Entertainment or fundraising expenses
- Anyone the Internal Revenue Service would regard as a disqualified group or individual.
- Localized direct service.
- Conference/workshop expenses.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: