Aga Khan University Research Assistant Internship
Intern will provide monitoring, evaluation and research support for ECD and Primary Programmes across the AKES network and will work from the AKES Global Office in Dubai, UAE. Specific projects will include ECD and Primary Programme Impact Studies, Implementation of Developmental Health and Education Screening Initiatives, and Foundational ECD entry level course development.
- Develop templates for Nursery and Primary Programmes evaluation reports and analysis
- Support Director in design and implementation of ECD and Primary Impact Studies
- Organize and manage country data and reports from ECD Portfolio including programme evaluations and developmental screenings
- Research potential grant funding opportunities for AKES schools
- Generate reports on ECD grant activities in several countries
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Education or related area
- Experience in educational settings, preferably pre-primary and primary settings
- Excellent proficiency in English ( written and oral)
- Data management, research knowledge and computer technology skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, diplomacy and cultural knowledge and awareness
Expected Project Outcome
At the end of the internship the intern will have achieved a range of skills relevant to international educational programmes, project management, and research design. The intern will demonstrate a deep knowledge of the culture and educational needs, challenges and evidence- based outcomes of AKES schools across the network
The selected intern will be provided with furnished accommodations as well as a living stipend to cover minimal daily expenses. All visa processing costs will also be covered.
* Please note that air travel is not covered by AKU, the students should have a minimum access to savings for the duration of this internship.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact the Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.