The project aims to bring together the youth from all EaP countries and Russia, to analyze the experience they have in common regarding Educational system development, in order to create a ground for changes and new approaches.
With this activity we want:
- To foster communication between youngsters, working in different spheres for further collaboration and development perspective;
- To identify new approaches for the reform of Education systems, from the Youth Perspective;
- To give participants the opportunity to analyze different circumstances by taking a role of decision makers;
- To foster recognition of importance of civic identity through non formal education tools;
- To foster networking between the young generation in the wider region (EaP + Russia) by discussing common challenges
Dates and venue
The training course will take place in Lviv, Ukraine 12 to 16th October.
There is NO participation fee, all expenses are fully covered by organizational team.
The seminar will be held in English
All Applications must be sent online no later than September 15, only short listed
candidates will be notified around September 20.
Project is supported by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Regional Offices for South Caucasus (Tiblisi) and the Regional Office for Dialogue in the Eastern Partnership (Kiev)
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.