6-month Internship, European Federation for Services to Individuals
Vacancy policy and communication intern
The European Federation for Services to Individuals (EFSI) is the key representative body for national federations and companies involved in the development of personal and household services in Europe.It represents the industry and promotes the development of the sector throughout Europe.
EFSI is currently looking for a policy and communication intern to start in mid-November/December 2015 at the latest. The internship is for six months and based in Brussels. The intern receives a monthly remuneration (around 750 euros).
The intern’s main tasks will be related to providing support in the organisation of two conferences in the spring of 2016 and to the publication of EFSI’s newsletters. The intern will be part of the team and expected to contribute to the overall work of EFSI, as appropriate. Candidates should show practical skills, high motivation for work, flexibility, a dynamic attitude and team spirit.
- Master’s-level degree, or equivalent experience in the field of international affairs, EU studies, law or communication.
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and policy making procedure.
- Interest in EFSI’s areas of expertise.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Knowledge of another EU language is an asset.
- Computer literacy (all MS office applications). Experience with Typo3 and social media is a plus.
- Experience with event organisation and/or with European project’s management is a plus.
Applications should be written in English and consist of a detailed CV (max. 2 pages) and motivation letter (max. 1 page) indicating the earliest starting date. They should be sent per e-mail to email@example.com with “Intern application” in the subject line.
Deadline for sending the application: 5 November 2015
Only short listed candidates will be contacted by the 9 th of November 2015. Please understand that we won’t be able to answer every applicant individually.