47th World Gallery of Cartoons - Skopje 2016
Some of you have already been part of this renowned event and you are familiar with its propositions, but just to remind you: following our dedication of creating and preserving the art on paper, only original works (cartoons, satirical drawings and comics) will be considered in the selection process, and they should be sent to our address:
OSTEN – WORLD GALLERY OF CARTOONS
8.Udarna Brigada 2, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
In this, 46th edition of the WORLD GALLERY OF CARTOONS Skopje 2016, as always, we are sure that jury members will have hard work to do while judging the works of the cartoonists who can win one of the following awards:
FIRST AWARD for Cartoon
FIRST AWARD for Satiric Drawing
FIRST AWARD for Comic / Strip
10 SPECIAL AWARDS (Plaque)
AWARD CICO (for Macedonian Cartoonist)
The jury will judge in April 2016, and the opening of the exhibition of the 46th WORLD GALLERY OF CARTOONS Skopje 2016 and the official announcement of the awards will take place on 26th May 2016 at OSTEN Gallery, Skopje.
- Preliminary selection will be performed on the arrived original works by the selector appointed by the organizer
- Short-listed works are eligible for awards
- International jury decides about the awards.
Grado ZDRAVKOVIC, Canada (Humorist)
Marcia GAGLIARDI, USA (Writer, editor and publisher)
Ass.Prof.Dr. M.Murat Erdogan, Tureky (Researcher, publicist)
Mostafa RAMEZANI, France (Cartoonist and artist)
Mice JANKULOVSKI, Macedonia (artist and representative of OSTEN)
- Short-listed works are exhibited at
- OSTEN Gallery from 26 May to 26 June 2016
- Short-listed works are represented in the Catalog
- Every cartoonist represented in the Catalog, will receive
- a copy via post mail
- The organizer will cover accommodation
- expenses to the awarded cartoonists who will
- announce their presence up to 1 May 2016.
Download the APPLICATION FORM and follow us on FB, LinkedIn and Twitter, and do not forget to share this information with your colleagues and friends.
For additional information, you can always contact us on: email@example.com