Moment's Daniel Pearl Investigative Journalism Initiative (DPIJI) allows young journalists to do in-depth reporting on anti-Semitism and other deeply ingrained prejudices around the world.
DPIJI Fellowship Application
Open to journalists ages 22–38
- Name, date of birth and contact information.
- Three stories from a print or digital publication, including at least one long-form story.
- A brief description of the story you want to investigate and how familiar you are with the issue.
- A recommendation from a professor or editor about why you are the right person to report this story; and phone numbers and e-mails for three additional references.
- A detailed reporting plan that lists the 20 or so sources you intend to interview and a timeline for travel, if needed.
- Fellows are expected to begin work within three months of being accepted; final copy is due within six months. Preference is given to applicants familiar with the issues they propose to investigate.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: