MonoVisions Black & White Photography Awards 2017
The aim is to discover the best monochrome photographers from all over the world and deliver the best opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for their work. You can compete for $5000 in cash prizes in two categories: Black and White Photo of the Year 2018 and Black and White Series of the Year 2018.
The annual competition is open to photographers of all backgrounds and all levels, including - professionals and amateurs. All forms of black and white photography created with traditional or digital methods are accepted.
- Grand Prizes winners will receive the following:
- $3,000 cash prize for Black and White Series of the Year.
- $2,000 cash prize for Black and White Photo of the Year.
- Individual certificate.
- Digital statue.
- Press coverage by media partners.
The competition is open to everyone of all levels using black and white medium and anyone can win.
Is there any specific theme?
There are 12 categories: Abstract, Architecture, Conceptual, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature and Wildlife, Nude, People, Photojournalism, Portrait, Street Photography, Travel.
MonoVisions Photography Awards contest is open to all photographers aged of at least 18 years old from any country in the world.
Participants can only enter the contest via online with digital files. Contest does not accept hard prints. Submit here: awards.monovisions.com
Images awarded in other contests will be accepted.
Published and unpublished images will be accepted.
Only black and white images will be accepted.
- Toned images (like sepia, selenium or gold) will also be accepted.
- Both analogue (scan slides) and digital black and white images will be accepted.
- Color images converted to black and white will be accepted.
- All images must be in Jpeg (JPG) format.
- 72 dpi - 1100 pixels on the longest side.
- No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, nor watermark text should appear on the images.
Entrants will be contacted by email if the submitted image(s) has passed the pre-selection stage and instruction on how to provide high resolution files to confirm the submission.
Copyright of a photograph shall remain with its respective photographer at all times.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.