Seminar for youth workers and youth leaders from the EU and EECA countries. The theme of the seminar is empowering youth workers and youth leaders through sharing the tools and practices of inclusion of young people from deprived urban areas.
The seminar “Creative Inclusion” takes place in Sumy (Ukraine). The accent is made on the creative arts methods which the participants of the seminar are ready to share with each other. Everybody will have a chance to visit different creative workshops organized by the participants and bring their experience to their youth.
Sharing our practices and experiences, working on different approaches of involving youth, the participants of the project will contribute to the development of deprived urban areas by creating social cohesion in the societies, teaching youth new skills and encouraging them to active participation. Everybody will have a chance to visit different creative workshops organized by the participants and bring their experience to their youth.
The participants of the seminar: 33 youth workers and youth leaders from 11 countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Moldova, Lithuania, Poland, Turkey, Ukraine) who work with youth from deprived urban areas, ready to share their practices and develop new ideas for inclusion of young people.
During 7 days we will share our realities and experiences of working with youth from deprived urban areas, share tools, methods and approaches which we use working with youth; visit different local organizations which work with youth with disadvantages; develop joined ideas for cooperation aimed at inclusion of young people from deprived urban areas.
- provide space and time for sharing best practices on using creative arts methods for inclusion of youth from deprived urban areas; share the realities of work with youth form deprived urban areas in our communities;
- learn how to use new methods of creative arts through practicing them;
- identify best approaches of work with youth from deprived urban areas in our communities;
- set cooperation between the participating organizations.
- youth workers, youth leaders;
- age: 18 and more;
- experience of work with deprived youth;
- experience and desire to share creative arts methods of work with youth.
Working language of the seminar – English.
Arrival: 15 April 2013
Departure: 21 April 2013 in the morning
Location: Sumy, Ukraine
How to apply: please fill in the online application form:
The deadline for filling in application forms is March, 25rd, 2013.