The aim of the project is the training of selected, civic experts from the field of peace and conflict work. Through the training the participants should gain the tools to increase the quality and flexibility of local conflict management and therefore contribute to the solving of current and future conflicts in the countries of the Eastern Partnership.
Through the training of civic actors in the field of peace and conflict work the project intends to improve the quality and flexibility of civic conflict solving in the countries of the Eastern Partnership. Therefore ‘quality’ refers to the ability of the local experts to adopt methods and standards of conflict solving and as a consequence raise the acceptance of the population towards these actors. ‘Flexibility’ refers to the ability of the local experts to adapt immediately to changes and new challenges.
- Travel costs will be fully reimbursed
- Lodging and catering during the activities are free of charge
- No fee for training materials
- Participation-fee: 50,- € per activity (in total: 200 €)
Fees should not be a restriction for participation. In case you need support here, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the organizers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- English language fluency
- Minimum age 25
- Citizenship of or permanent residency in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine
- Previous experience as a trainer
- Commitment to participate in all 4 activities
- Motivation to organize and conduct an individual workshop during the implementation phase
Please fill-in the online-application form.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us via Email.