TigerCreate Adventure Book Competition 2015/16
Do you want to tell us and other people your stories? You are full of ideas which are just waiting to take shape? Well, then it is time to show us what’s inside your head! In this year’s TCABC you are free to choose between 2 different topics:
- “Delicious!” – Tasty stories for children at the age of 3 to 5 years.
- “The Secret Path” – Stories full of adventures and mysteries for children at the age of 8 to 12 years.
You made your decision? Well, then get started right away. It is very simple:
- Register today for the TCABC here
- If not yet done download TigerCreate for free to your Mac
- Design your first animated interactive adventure book
- Send in your entry until 29th January 2016
- With a bit of luck win a journey to the Children’s Book Fair 2016 in Bologna
We proudly present the jury of 2015/2016s TCABC:
Pfister, Marcus – author and illustrator of children’s picture books (Switzerland)
Marcus Pfister was born the 30th of July 1960 in Bern, Switzerland. He attended the Art School of Bern and then completed an apprenticeship as a Graphic Designer. First he worked as a Graphic Designer at a publicity agency in Zurich, later he started working as an independent Graphic Artist, author and illustrator of children’s books. In 1992 he burst onto the international scene with his book “The Rainbow Fish”. Marcus Pfister has four children and lives with his family in Bern, Switzerland, where he is concentrating on developing new characters and artistic concepts for his picture books.
Weber, Susanne – editor and author of children’s picture books (Germany)
Susanne Weber was born 1977 in Oldenburg, Germany. She studied German and Romance Studies in Berlin. After working as an editor at children´s book publishers, she began writing her own children´s books. One of her successful books “The Owl says Ow” was selected to be a pilot project of TigerCreate. Susanne Weber lives with his husband and two sons in Berlin.