About GLG platform
GLG is the world’s leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 425,000 members and other experts.
GLG Social Impact is an initiative of GLG, the world’s largest membership network for one-on-one professional learning, to advance learning and decision-making among distinguished nonprofit and social enterprise leaders. The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is our flagship program, providing learning resources to a select group of nonprofits and social enterprises, at no cost. Our clients include: leading foundations, impact funds, consultancies, nonprofits and social enterprises.
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Social Impact Fellowship Benefits
The Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s headquarters in New York City, where Fellows learn how to use the GLG platform. Fellows then work with GLG to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
Fellowship applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We recommend applying as early as possible and encourage a letter of recommendation. Applications will be accepted through August 1, 2016.
» Application deadline: August 1, 2016
» In-person Fellows convening in New York City:
October 24–26, 2016
Examples of glg Social Impact Client Queries
- Ebola outbreak risk in West Africa
- Economic incentives and infrastructure challenges in emergency
- Medicine services in developing countries
Branding, Marketing, Communications
- Best practices for creating a world-class, recognized brand
- Executive communications strategy and media presence
Operations and Programming
- Developing stable and safe operations in fragile states
- Curriculum design and delivery methodology, including
Financial literacy, coding training, health management
- Building office infrastructure to support a global organization
Systems and Technology Platforms/Tools
- Implementing SEO standards
- Offline survey and assessment tools
- Salesforce optimization
- Native advertising and effective models
- Sports marketing industry
- Prototype biogas digestion system engineering
For more information click "Further official information" below.