MTSC HP Scholarship
Singapore Management University invites interested applicants with the right aptitude and leadership qualities to apply for the MTSC HP Scholarship, newly launched for the incoming cohort (2016-17). The MTSC HP Scholarship is worth S$25,000 and will be offset against the MTSC tuition fees entirely. Two such scholarships will be awarded.
Requirement: The applicant must commit to focusing his/her capstone work on the application of information and communications technologies (ICT) in cross-sector partnerships.
Eligibility: Open to all accepted students and incoming applicants for the MTSC 2016-17 cohort, regardless of nationality, race or gender.
Students/applicants who have received other partial sponsorships or scholarships are eligible to apply for the MTSC HP Scholarship provided the value of the other sponsorships or scholarships do not exceed SGD 15,660 allocated as tuition fee costs/reimbursements.
Deadline: 31 August 2015, for both MTSC course application and application for MTSC HP Scholarship. (Note that this is in advance of the MTSC official deadline.)
- Submit an application to the MTSC course, following the instructions here.
- Submit a 500-word statement of intent and declaration of other funding using the form here: MS Word version | PDF version
Terms and conditions:
- The scholar must maintain a consistent grade average of B+ or above on all capstone-related assignments and projects for the duration of the entire programme.
- The scholar is committed to a capstone project based on the submitted topic. Deviations or revisions may be accepted provided the final topic still falls within the defined scope. This is subjected to supervisor approval.
- The remaining tuition fees not covered by the Scholarship will be billed to the student in accordance with the MTSC fee schedule.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: