2019 TDDFT School & Workshop: Excited states and dynamics
School: August 5-9 — Workshop: August 11-14
The school is for early-career researchers wishing to simulate complex time-dependent quantum dynamics and charge transfer phenomena with DFT and TDDFT. Morning theory lectures, and afternoon hands-on lectures will cover fundamentals of DFT and TDDFT including practical sessions and hackathons. Graduate students and junior postdocs will gain an informed working knowledge and understanding of the field.
The workshop showcases cutting-edge multidisciplinary research in DFT and TDDFT by researchers from across the globe.
The Rutgers Inn and Conference Center. Located in the historic Carpender House on the estate’s beautifully landscaped grounds, the Rutgers Innevokes New Brunswick’s storied past. The campus-style setting creates an inviting retreat.
- School application materials are due by April 10, 2019
- Students will be notified of their admission by May 1, 2019
- Registration fees are due by June 1, 2019
School registration details
- Register by April 10, 2019
- Admission decision before May 1, 2019
- Fee: $600
- Fee due: June 1, 2019
- Event dates: August 4-9, 2019
- Event location: Rutgers Inn, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Includes: Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch
- Also includes participation+room+board (no dinner) to 2019 TDDFT Workshop (Aug 11-14 and including accommodation for the gap day, Aug 10)
School Registration Fees Include
- Double room (shared) at the Rutgers Inn
- Continental Breakfast
- Daily baked muffins
- Breakfast pastries
- Bagels (butter, cream cheese, fruit preserves)
- Fruit juces & Coffee & Teas
- Sandwiches and wraps
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.