Make a 60 second film. Win $5,000!
Oscar-winning director Terry George wants to discover you!
The director of Hotel Rwanda and The Promise challenges you to make a 60-second short film that tells a human rights story important to you. The challenge is to capture this story in one minute or under - and without dialogue. Entries will be judged by a jury of renowned filmmakers and human rights pioneers, and will include Terry George himself and Cannes-winning filmmaker Atom Egoyan. Apply at www.terrygeorgechallenge.com
- 60 seconds or under
- narrative, fiction, documentary, animation & new media
- original content (the work of the filmmaker)
- limited use of licensed archival/stock footage is permitted
- no dialogue or subtitles
- no opening or end credits, except film title
What will you win?
- $5,000 cash prize
- Broad promotion on website and social media platforms
- Select finalists will be invited to join a collaborative submission to human rights film festivals
How can I enter?
- Fill out online application: www.creativearmenia.org
- Provide two short statements
- Submit your video (Vimeo or YouTube link - with or without password)
- Payment of $10 (Armenian citizens applying from Armenia are waived the fee.)
For more information visit www.terrygeorgechallenge.com