Founded in 2003, the University of Luxembourg is the only public university of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Multilingual, international and research-oriented, it is also a modern institution with a personal atmosphere.
- Founded in 2003
- Multilingual, international, research-oriented
- 850 scientific and research staff supporting 242 professors, assistant professors and lecturers in their teaching
- Close to the European institutions and to Luxembourg’s financial centre
Three faculties, three interdisciplinary centres
- The Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication (FSTC)
- The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance (FDEF)
- The Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education (FLSHASE)
- The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
- The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB)
- Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH)