Essay Writing Contest
We are happy to open the 2nd edition of JetWriters Essay Writing Contest! If you want to try yourself in essay writing, don’t miss the opportunity to receive the evaluation by professional essay writers and win a cash prize! Winners will be featured on our blog and social media pages.
Essays are accepted from September 15, 2015 till November 15, 2015. Winners will be announced on November 23, 2015.
- Your submission should be between 800 and 1,200 words and double-spaced
- Essay should be written in English
- Submit your work in the following format: Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf), PDF
- By sending an essay, you confirm that your work is unique and previously unpublished. No plagiarism please!
Remember that we accept one submission per participant. No entry fee is required.
- Essay Writing as a Tool for Developing One’s Literary Voice
- Why Is It Important To Learn Storytelling in College
- Urgent Reforms Modern Education Needs
- How EdTech Can Boost Students’ Creativity?
- Do You Need a College Degree To Be Successful?
1st place – $400
2nd place – $250
3rd place – $150
How To Participate
Share this opportunity on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and don’t forget adding #JetWritersEssay and #EssayWritingContest. Email your essay to email@example.com. Include your full name, date of birth, country and college/university name (if any). Subject line should be “JetWriters Essay Contest”. Attach your work and name it according to the topic you have chosen.
If you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Keep calm and write a winning essay!
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: