Engineering Practicum Intern, Summer 2017
Required application materials:
- Responses to five essay questions (please upload the resume and essays together as ONE PDF document)
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it's in the candidate's best interest to apply early.
If you've already applied and forgot to include your transcript and/or essay: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your essay response and/or transcript. Due to volume we are unable to respond to questions on that alias and please allow several weeks to hear back about your candidacy.
- Project: Complete a challenging technical project where you’ll get to build solutions and get exposure to immense scale and complexity.
- Enrichment: Attend technical talks by senior Googlers, gain insight into technical interview preparation, learn about Google coding practices and technologies, and develop other skills that will set you up for success.
- Mentorship: Receive coaching and mentorship from Google engineers to guide you through your summer experience.
- Make Connections: Build personal networks and friendships with a diverse group of students who share your passion for technology.
- Must be a first-year or second-year student (freshman or sophomore) currently attending a 4-year Bachelor's program, majoring or intending to major in computer science or related technical field.
- First-year students must have taken one Computer Science course by end of first semester. (AP or IB Computer Science is acceptable).
- Must be completing their Bachelor's program between April 2019 and August 2020.
- Must be attending an undergraduate university in North America.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C, or C++.
- Second-year students should have taken two Computer Science courses.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.