Esther Katz Rosen Fund Grants
Up to $50,000 for work related to the psychological understanding of gifted children and youth.
- Be affiliated with a school or education institution.
- Hold a doctoral degree from, or be a graduate student at, an accredited university for research proposals.
Graduate students and early career psychologists (10 years or less postdoctoral) are encouraged to apply. APF also supports pilot projects that, if successful, would be strong candidates for support from major federal and foundation funding agencies, and “demonstration projects” that promise to generalize broadly to other geographical areas and/or to other settings.
Detailed proposal that makes a case for the need to be addressed; describes the proposed project, methodology and the applicant's qualifications; and includes a detailed budget and justification.
- Format: not to exceed 7 pages (1 inch margins, no smaller than 11 point font); one paragraph abstract.
- If questionnaires are referenced in proposals, they must be included with the application.
- If applicable, proposals should describe “participant characteristics” in full detail.
Appropriate use of assessment is encouraged.
Two letters of support.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.