Every year, a new panel of judges in the fields of design and marketing select the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival. The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, Festival trailer and more.
WINNER RECEIVES $1,000!
- Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by Friday, January 13th, 2017 (11:59 pm Central Time)
- No limit to number of entries submitted.
- There is no cost to submit.
- Only digital submissions will be accepted.
- Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability
- Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.
Deadline: Entries must be received by Friday, January 13th, 2017 (11:59 pm Central Time)
Winner Announced: Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
All artwork must incorporate:
33rd Chicago Latino Film Festival
April 20 – May 4, 2017
Submissions must be:
JPEG format – 8.5 x 11 Inches (Vertical)
150 DPI (RGB)
Entrants must own full copyright to the design submitted, which they must be able to certify, if requested. By submitting your entry to this poster contest, all entrants hereby acknowledge and affirm that the Chicago Latino Film Festival will have the unlimited right to use or display entries submitted for this competition at any time and in any manner. Uses may include, but are not limited to, print or electronic publications, promotional brochures, posters, or other corporate communications materials.
Over the past 32 years, the Chicago Latino Film Festival has become the most comprehensive film festival of its kind, bringing more than 100 films of rich cultural expressions from throughout Latin America, the Caribbean, Portugal, Spain and the United States to the City of Chicago and attracting 35,000+ attendees.
The 33rd Chicago Latino Film Festival will take place April 20th through May 4th, 2017 at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago. Broadcast, promotion and media coverage of this highly anticipated annual event reaches millions throughout Chicago and the Midwest.
Sponsoring the Chicago Latino Film Festival enables your company to:
- Tell your story
- Connect with customers, prospects & the Chicago Latino Community
- Strengthen your brand with our audience of 35,000 and growing
- Be featured in our pre-, during and post-event promotion that reaches thousands of people across the Chicago area and Midwest
- Showcase your commitment to the arts and the Latino community
- Capitalize on the Center’s 30+ years of success in presenting cultural events
- Align with our mission and message of breaking barriers and stereotypes
- We invite you to take advantage of the several sponsorships and marketing opportunities the Chicago Latino Film
- Festival has to offer. This is a unique opportunity to connect with the Latino community in a deeper and more effective way to build brand loyalty and attract new customers.
Chicago Latino Film Festival invites you to take advantage of the several sponsorships and marketing opportunities the Chicago Latino Film Festival has to offer. This is a unique opportunity to connect with the Latino community in a deeper and more effective way to build brand loyalty and attract new customers.
Chicago Latino Film Festival hearts volunteers! For 14 exciting days, the Chicago Latino Film Festival (April 8-21, 2016) welcomes more than 35,000 film enthusiasts … and film industry folks from all over Latin America, Spain, Portugal and the United States.
Chicago Latino Film Festival’ll need a great team of volunteers to make the festival a remarkable experience for all our guests. Get involved, meet new people, and discover the latest in Latino cinema.
2016 Volunteer Meetings
Wednesday, March 23 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Thursday, March 24 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
DePaul University Loop Campus – North Cafeteria
1 East Jackson Boulevard – Suite 11042
Chicago, IL 60604
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: