We art Water Film Festival
The We Art Water Film Festival is an international short-film competition organised by the We Are Water Foundation, which aims to recognize and reward the talent of all those people with a clear awareness of the water problem around the world which are also able to capture it in their own film productions.
The main objective is to raise awareness of the water problem around the world through the creation of audio visual pieces that address this issue.
Between the 3 April and the 3 May, a pre-selection committee made up of representatives of the We Are Water Foundation will select 30 projects from amongst the entries received (10 short films for each of the three categories), which will be presented to the juries. The list including all finalists will be published on the 4th May 2020. The public can vote for the finalist pieces to award the public prize from the 4 May until 12:00 (GMT+2) on the 1 June 2020.
The jury will choose the winners of this edition from the pre-selected pieces between the 4 May 2020 and the 1 June 2020.
The winners will be announced during the month of June 2020 at the award ceremony that will take place at the emblematic Roca Madrid Gallery.
- All short films need to address the topics: Climate Crisis, water and sustainability, linking it to the global problem of water and sanitation and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc.
- The short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at the beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 3 October 2019 and 2 April 2020
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.