Library Scholarship for Journalists
The development of our collections and services is closely tailored to the needs of the researchers working here at the Institute and their very diverse research topics. We exclusively provide support to our scholars for their research, delivering whatever they need as quickly as possible. We have a large collection of print and digital sources and secondary literature here in the library, and offer MPIWG scholars round-the-clock access to our extensive print and digital collections and to study desks.
We provide a range of services, including:
- special interlibrary loan service to bring you print and digital sources straight from other collections worldwide
- digitization of sources for research and publications
- help with optical character recognition and image processing
- copyright research and help with obtaining permission to reproduce materials for publications
- assistance with bibliography management, including software such as Zotero or EndNote
Please send applications as a PDF to Esther Chen (Head of Library) and Hansjakob Ziemer (Head of Cooperations and Communication). We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Boltzmannstraße 22, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae, selected bibliography, outline of the proposed project to be worked on at the MPIWG (maximum of 200 words), and an indication of the desired period of stay (at least six weeks after application). Scholarships are awarded according to the availability of the library workspaces.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.