The Palgrave Brown Scholarship has been established by the Palgrave Brown Bursary Fund to provide funding for undergraduates from certain Eastern European countries who are in need of financial assistance.
Am I eligible?
Students must be ordinarily resident in and/or educated in the following countries:
Albania; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Hungary; Kazakhstan; Kyrgyz Rep.; Latvia; Lithuania; Macedonia; Moldova; Montenegro; Poland; Romania; Russia; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Tajikistan; Turkmenistan; Ukraine; Uzbekistan.
How do I apply?
- Applications for those with an offer to study at Oxford from October 2017 are currently open. Read the Guidance notes (see Related documents on this page) and submit your application via the Undergraduate scholarships application form.
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
- The selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in May 2017.
You must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2016 and been successful in gaining a place.
You need to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form and arrange for a reference to be submitted on your behalf. Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon the student to whom an offer is made providing evidence of residency and/or education.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Scholars will be expected to write a report at the end of their first Michaelmas Term and an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
For more information click "Further official information" below.